I need this job bad... IT'S GOTTA HAPPEN TONIGHT...

Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm sorry baby, about the little discomforts and inconveniences.

Our anniversary's almost here.

So's Valentine's day.

I gotta come up with something. ANYTHING.

I don't want you to think I don't love you or care about you.

I don't want you to think that I've forgotten all about you.

Everytime you talk about previous Valentine's days, you claim you can't remember them.

Forgettable.

Barely made a dent.

Meh.

You'd look so disappointed.

My heart dies a little bit whenever you bring those days up.

I want to try and change that this year.

I wanna give you a bunch of pink roses and a box of chocolates just like the way you'd envision it.

I want you to not have to worry about money when we get to Manila for the summer.

I want that for you.

0 comments: