I don't care what they say...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello again, VMAX.

Y'know what "Maxine"? I can call you "Maxine" right? I've been longing for you ever since I sold my old girl.

But even to this day people talk about how much of a bad girl you are. Telling me that you're no good for me.

Your frame flexes.

Your stock wheelbase is awkward.

You use Bias-Ply tires. Technology from the 50's.

Your airscoops don't even really work.

Your fuel consumption is crap.

You're a wannabe cruiser.

You're a wannabe sportbike.

Whatever. They're just jealous that they can't outrun you.

They have to lean into turns to try and match your speed.

You simply open up the throttle, blast your way to the turn, slow down into the curve, and blast away again when you get out of it.

They can't accept that with proper modification, you'd be the safest, fastest bike out there DESPITE REMAINING UNCHANGED DESIGN-WISE FROM 1985 to 2008.

I still love you, Maxine. I still do.

And one day, you will be mine.

1 comments:

Kodak Picturezzz said...

Haha! That's the way we do it.

Maxine. Really nice.