Aya-chan's teambuilding rideout

Monday, December 22, 2008


Hung out with Aya and her team during their teambuilding thing in Cavite. It was at a place called Fisher's Farm. Some sorta resort. This should be a hoot.

7am. Insular Life building parking lot. Too damn early to be awake. On a weekend.

Aya came along for the ride. You could tell cause I don't own anything pink.

My bike, and my boss' bike.

Me and Jamie horsing around.

Me and Aya being bored.

More "waiting for everybody else to show up" pics.

Tough guy, and tough gal.
At last the time to ride out came, and we made out first stopover. Total Gas, Alabang, for Ice.

This is Daang Hari at 60kmh. Trippy.

Made it to Cavite alive. But man,was I sleepy.

Yes, That's a whole lot of soda behind me. Hence the grin.

Passing out in 3... 2... 1...

Aya's itchin' to hit the pool. There's no way she's getting me in te pool.

Somehow I woke up in the COLDEST hot tub in the world. You could tell I was having fun. Turns out the resort people thought it would be cool to have a jacuzzi with only the water jets installed. Brrr...
Later on, the team hung out at Total, Alabang to get inebriated.

Aya was getting dizzy with the gas fumes, and I was getting pissed at the flash thingy.

Thumbs up!

Boss Emgrey's all smiles.

I can't even remember how much I ate during this trip.

AYA: Chew your food!
BOOGIE: Not now. Eating.

0 comments: